Local utility and service providers in the Rob Roy on the Creek area:
|Service||Company ||Tel No. ||Website |
|Cable TV||Time Warner Cable ||512-485-5555 ||www.timewarnercable.com/austin |
|Electricity ||Austin Energy ||512-494-9400||www.austinenergy.com|
|Travis County||(street maintenance)||www.traviscountytx.gov|
|US Post Office||West Lake Hills PO||512-328-5065||www.usps.com|
|Water||Travis Cty WCID#20 ||512-246-1400||www.crossroadsus.com|
*The Board of Directors has approved using Waste Management as the sole waste removal service provider for the entire Rob Roy on the Creek neighborhood. Below is a list of a few reasons why the Board negotiated waste removal services for the Association:
1) The Association can reduce the cost of the service by negotiating based on bulk service;
2) The garbage cans would only be placed out for one service provider, therefore keeping the neighborhood looking better;
3) One service provider will minimize wear and tear on the streets;
4) Having only one service provider will reduce noise and enhance safety in the neighborhood.
The Association is billed for the service and your annual homeowner dues include this cost.
Please note: Owners with double lots will only be billed for the waste removal service increase per house. The annual assessment for the second lot will remain $250.00.
• The service will include once-a-week trash pick up and recycling. Trash and recycling are picked up on Fridays. Waste Management info sheet (click to download .pdf).
• If you would like additional pick ups, multiple receptacles, etc. - or any other services - you will need to contact Waste Management at 800-800-5804 to make arrangements. Any additional services that you request will be billed directly to you.
Recycle Facts - please click on the link to download Waste Management's 2-pg .pdf recycling info.