Travis County Street Maintenance

Our roads – including the blacktop surfaces, street signs, the concrete ribbon curbs and the ten-foot-wide drainage easements along the streets – are maintained by Travis County.

For questions or comments regarding any issues concerning signage, pot holes, drainage or the like, contact Spectrum Management 512.834.3900 or:

Jaime Garcia